Sacramento Drug Rehab
Drug and alcohol addiction treatment is not a one-size-fits-all approach. Different therapies may work differently depending on the individual.
At Enlight Treatment Center, we meet you where you’re at to ensure the recovery process is smooth and keeps you sober even after you leave treatment.
Types of Substance Abuse Treatments
Depending on the drug and alcohol addiction rehab center you attend, you may have different offerings for treatment programs. Additionally, certain types of programming may be more beneficial to you based upon your substance abuse journey and the current stage of your recovery process.
Here are some of the most common treatment programs that may be available to you in the Sacramento, California area.
Common Treatment Programs
Detoxification: Medical detox is the first step for patients recovering from a substance use disorder. Often, many patients will try to go cold turkey and do the detox process alone, which can lead to a life threatening medical emergency if not monitored.
Medication assisted treatment in detox allows you to receive around the clock medical attention from a treatment professional. You will also be able to receive additional medical interventions to ease withdrawal symptoms and maintain physical health.
Inpatient Treatment: Usually referred to as residential treatment, this model will provide you with additional support and care after detox. You will live in the treatment center with other residents that are also in varying stages of drug addiction recovery.
In residential treatment, you will be able to attend a variety of programs including support group sessions, process groups, individual therapy, and other therapeutic activities. Here you will be able to work on your substance abuse as well as any mental health issues.
Outpatient Treatment: This can also be referred to as intensive outpatient program depending on the structure and rigor. You will be able to still continue your sober living and recovery process from your home.
Patients will likely visit the treatment program for a certain number of hours per day to attend programming.
Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment: Many treatment facilities also offer services to address substance use and mental health disorders.
Often, patients struggling with substance abuse may have additional mental health disorders like anxiety, depression, and bipolar disorder.
Enlight Treatment Center’s co-occurring disorder program allows patients to receive quality medical care while also working on substance abuse-related issues and mental health treatment.
Is Inpatient Treatment the Right Fit For Me?
Depending on your treatment and substance use history, you may be weighing the options on inpatient treatment.
There are plenty of reasons why inpatient treatment centers may be a good fit for you.
Reasons to Attend Detox or Inpatient Therapy
- You are actively using and need detoxification. Detox in a rehab center can give you a safe environment to minimize symptoms and health risks.
- You need additional accountability to keep from using. Quality care at inpatient facilities can give patients the support network they need.
- You need additional therapeutic support. Many residents realize once arriving at treatment that their mental health is a large factor. In inpatient treatment, residents are able to get the quality care they need to address mental health concerns in a group and individual setting. There is also the possibility of attending family therapy to create a strong support network.
- You need multiple programming options to succeed. In inpatient treatment, you will be able to receive both individual and group counseling. Group therapy sessions and support groups can help you to connect with a network of individuals to aid in sobriety after discharge. In individual counseling, you may also be able to secure family therapy sessions to address your current support network outside of treatment.
- You have not been successful in previous treatments. If you have relapsed after drug and alcohol detox or outpatient treatment in the past, you may find that inpatient services can help you develop coping skills to maintain sobriety long-term.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment Programs
Often, drug and alcohol abuse can be triggered or intensified by other mental health issues. Some of these can include bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, anorexia, bulimia, and other disorders.
Dual diagnosis treatment is a unique approach used by treatment facilities to help patients recovering from multiple disorders.
The rehab center will begin by addressing the substance use disorder and then move into treating the dual diagnosis. This approach allows patients to receive the care they need to recover from multiple disorders and develop necessary coping skills.
This is different from co-occurring disorders treatment, as that mainly focuses on treating other underlying conditions associated with drug addiction.
Verify Your Insurance Today!
If you are looking into treatment programs but are unsure about insurance, our admissions team can meet with you to review payment options.
You can also verify your insurance benefits through our online form here.
Addiction Treatment in the Sacramento CA Area
If you or a family member are struggling with addiction, it may be time to seek treatment. The treatment admissions process can be overwhelming, but our team works to simplify the process so that you can break free of substances in a comfortable environment.
At Enlight Treatment Center, we work to create an individualized treatment program that provides top notch treatment to aid in your recovery journey.
If you’re considering treatment in the Sacramento area, contact our center today!
Recovery awaits you…
Begin Healing Today
Find Out Now
Verify Insurance Benefits
Click the button below to find out if your insurance benefits will help cover the cost of treatment at Enlight Treatment Center.