Article provided by: American Wellness & Rehab Clinic
Wellness and Rehab Clinic is a leading treatment center for women’s Health in Murray, UT, specializing in diet and lifestyle, diagnosis services, chiropractic care, exercise and fitness, and other therapies.
Women’s health services that we offer
Our doctor for gynecology in Murray, UT, possesses several years of experience in offering unsurpassed medical care and support to women battling different kinds of physical and mental health issues. Some of the Murray, UT, women’s health services that we offer include:
- Hormone therapy – Our hormone therapy replenishes the estrogen levels, which alleviates some of the symptoms of menopause and prevents osteoporosis.
- Foot zonology – This therapy renews and rejuvenates the body’s cell systems, aids in disease prevention, improves overall health and boosts the body’s immune system.
- Diagnostic ultrasound scans – We offer 2D, 3D, 4D, and diagnostic ultrasounds at affordable prices.
We are a leading women’s health clinic with advanced treatments and therapies and cutting-edge technology. Through unsurpassed medical care and support, we empower women every day and help them excel in multiple realms of life.
What is hormone replacement therapy?
Hormone replacement therapy is a type of treatment that supplements the body with estrogen, progesterone, or both. When your ovaries lose their ability to produce adequate amounts of hormones, HRP helps supplement the body with sufficient estrogen and progesterone, providing benefits like:
- Relieves sweating, hot flashes, and symptoms of menopause.
- Reduces the risk of osteoporosis.
- Improves the health of older-aged women by reducing hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, bone thinning, and thinning hair
- It may offer relief to those dealing with urinary problems, sleep=related issues, mood changes, and irregular periods
- Some patients also report improvement in concentration and memory with HRT
Besides, hormone therapy can improve muscle function, reduce your risk for cardiovascular conditions, and prevent skin aging.
Tips for women to lead a healthy life
Making positive lifestyle changes and adopting some healthy habits can go a long way in helping women lead a stress-free and fulfilling life. Here are some essential tips for women to lead a stress-free and satisfying life:
- Exercise and proper diet – Physical fitness does more than just helping you flaunt a lean body. Leading a physically active life offers an array of beauty, stress management, and health benefits. Regular physical exercise provides you with an opportunity to blow off some steam, improve energy levels, and attain improved physical and mental wellness.
- Regular health check-ups – Make sure to schedule a consultation with one of our obstetrics and gynecology specialists in Murray, UT, periodically to keep your physical and mental health in good shape.
- Proper sleep and lots of ‘me’ time – There is nothing that a good amount of sleep cannot fix. Take power naps during your day to improve your productivity, and make sure to spend time with yourself doing things that excite you.
Schedule your first appointment with Wellness and Rehab Clinic by reaching us at 801-327-8700. We are the #1 clinic for women’s health in Murray, UT, and we offer unsurpassed quality of medical care and support at affordable prices.